MAGFest 2017 (see you next mission)

Arrow

I'll be there... first time in a few years now, although I'm still proud to say that I was at the very first one, way back when. Sometimes I still think of it by the original name "Mid-Atlantic Gaming Festival" - now there's some trivia for y'all. :)

Looking forward to seeing you guys there; hit me up if - nay, WHEN - there's to be an OCR hangout! (Or two, or three...) Cell: 315-744-2839.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just got an email from MAG staff on the block situation. It's business as usual... with the obvious change that the Gaylord sold out in less than 30 minutes, so there's only five rooms in the block!

If you actually did get a room at the Gaylord, wanted to be in the OCR Block, and forgot to fill out the form linked in the OP post (shame on you), reply here with the full name of the person who reserved your room as well as the room reservation number, and I'll email it back to MAG staff to make sure you get in the block. I have to reply back to them by 6p EDT on December 3, so be quick.

Current block members:

• Arrow
  • bustatunez
  • digitallyfanged
  • JenZ
  • OA

On 12/1/2016 at 10:59 AM, DetectiveTuesday said:

I'll be performing with The OneUps this time. Swing on by if you want!

SWEET. Looking forward to seeing you play!

On 8/11/2016 at 4:25 PM, jmr said:

I'll *most likely* be going. 

So yeah, I'm going now! Won't be performing or doing visuals officially this year, but I may try to cook up a short chip set I can play at the chipspace or something like that... :)

Don't know how my name didn't make this list. :-P But yes, I am going.

Can't wait to hang once again. This might be my last MAG for a while... I don't know what the future holds. I got hired as a flight attendant for United Airlines, so I have to build my seniority level. I would love this one to be extra special. Less than 30 days away, yay!