8-Bit Inspired Album "Powers" up for free download.

KDStylez

Hey just got done completing an 8-bit Inspired album called "Powers".

BGMS used in the completion of this album goes as following

Gutsman Stage- Mega man

The Legend of Kage

Nemesis

Flying Warrior

Flying Dragon

DrillMan

Hard hitting Drums, Fresh flows. If you're looking for some new tunes to make your trunk knock, Please listen and download !

Thanks ahead !

Thanks for the album! :)

The rapping is pretty good, though that reverb is really heavy over the samples in the background. I Keep em' clean, it'll distract less from the rhymes you're droppin'. Duane and Brando are great at this kind of rap - take a look at some of the things they do and listen to how clean they leave the samples underneath. Your drum work is pretty slick, too - works well for the rapping that you have.

I was a little disappointed when the rapping over the tracks stopped, though - that's what set the tracks apart from being just tracks with drum loops under them.

Regardless, this was a fun album to listen to. Nice work!

6 hours ago, Gario said:

Thanks for the album! :)

The rapping is pretty good, though that reverb is really heavy over the samples in the background. I Keep em' clean, it'll distract less from the rhymes you're droppin'. Duane and Brando are great at this kind of rap - take a look at some of the things they do and listen to how clean they leave the samples underneath. The drum work is pretty slick, too - works well for the rapping that you have.

I was a little disappointed when the rapping over the tracks stopped, though - that's what set the tracks apart from being just tracks with drum loops under them.

Regardless, this was a fun album to listen to. Nice work!

Thanks for the listen ! Im still learning about studio engineering so that link will help wonders, Ill definitely check them out.

Nice to see some rap around here again!  It's not my genre, but we've been pretty light on it for quite some time now.  I'm hoping you can either pick up some arrangement and production skills to make full-fledged ReMixes, or collab with someone who already has those skills at some point.

(Shameless plug: I could use some rap/hip-hop for the CastleMania project I'm working on, link in my sig.  If you want to find someone to collab with on one of those tracks, or offer your services to someone who's already claimed a track, that would be pretty cool.)