OCR00567 - Street Fighter II "China Street Beat"

orkybash

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Chun-Li's music has never been my favorite in Street Fighter 2's OST, but this ReMix is interesting, congratulations to McVaffe.

I especially love that section completely made of sound effects starting at about 1:00, it's hilarious :lol:

In fact, I'm looping that section in Winamp :lol:

Definitely recommended, even if it's a bit too short.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Man, I can't believe this one hasn't gotten more love. I've heard this remix probably 20 times in the last couple of weeks and I love it. The thing that stands out most are the sound bytes, which are great and well placed. I think that they contribute something big to the feel of this track as well. It's a unique piece, and one of my personal favorites.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Cool oriental-styled head-bopper with identity. The sound bytes are really quite charming and also sound great. Everything else is short and straighforward, but there is also a liberal amount of variation on the theme within the constraints.

It's cool and nice to hear between songs, but it's also only truly remarkable for its quirks.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR00567 - Street Fighter II "China Street Beat"