I'm looking to sell a Slim PS3 with 15 physical and 25 digital games for like $220.

Is anyone interested in buying? I'll take the shipping out of the price. If you don't think it's worth the price, go ahead and make an offer. There is one problem with the machine. For some reason, it has become bad at reading discs. So I have to eject and reinsert discs sometimes. Once it reads it and you start the game or movie there are no problems, but it sometimes takes several tries to get a disc to work. Other than that, no problems. Digital games work perfectly. Other imperfections: Valkyria Chronicles is not in its original case and Star Ocean 4 has a crack in the middle. It hasn't extended to the readable part of the disc so just be careful not to worsen it and it won't affect the playability of the game. I've been playing it in that condition for years. I GUESS, this means that you'll be able to go into the download list and redownload games I deleted. Kingdoms of Amalur and FF13-2 will be available to you in that case. 

Physical Games

Catherine, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Armored Core V, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Dark Souls, Eternal Sonata, Final Fantasy XIII, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus Collection, Metal Gear Solid 4, Metal Dear Solid HD Collection, Ni No Kuni, Resonance of Fate, Star Ocean 4 International, Valkyria Chronicles, Zone of the Enders HD Collection, and White Knight Chronicles 2.

Digital Games

Just going off of memory so there may be more than what I list here.

PS1 Classics: Final Fantasy 6, Chrono Trigger, Breath of Fire 4, Legend of Mana, Alundra, Xenogears, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Final Fantasy Tactics, Chrono Cross, Mega Man X4

PS2 Classics: Disgaea, Persona 3 FES

PS3: Tales of Xillia, Tales of Symphonia, Minecraft, Dungeon Defenders, Soldner-X, The Last Guy, Puzzle Quest, Dark Souls 2, Savage Moon, Mushroom Wars, Crystal Defenders, Comet Crash, Guilty Gear XX Accent Core.

• 4 months later...