September Mixflood wish list

Dave the Rave

Hello there folks. Well today is the first of September. So you know what that means? IT’S MIXFLOOD MONTH!

For those of you that don’t know, in 2014 Overclocked ReMix started a new tradition. Every September, it is Mixflood month. Where each week, we get 5 ReMixes all month long. It could be ReMixes from one of the OC albums. It could be ReMixes for a console. It could be ReMixes of a themed level. It could be ReMixes by any of the ReMixers. It’s just one big guessing game. Which is why I’ve made a wish list topic about it. Not only last year, but this year as well. Here are my Mixflood wishes so far...

Obscure Wii games

Games developed by Platinum Games

Games composed by Nobuo Uematsu (besides Final Fantasy)

Obscure X-Box games

Games for the Atari ST (so far you’ve given us 1 for that system this year)

Handheld systems

Snow/Ice levels

Games for the eighth generation systems

Games developed by Treasure

NiGHTS: Journey of dreams

Indie games

Games for the SEGA Saturn (besides NiGHTS into dreams)

Fire/Volcano levels

ReMixes by WillRock

Sonic character themes

Games for the Dreamcast

LoZ: Skyward Sword

Obscure PS1 games

ReMixes by RoeTaKa

Games for the PSP

Games that begin with Z

Hyrule Warriors

Final boss themes

Pokémon spin-offs

ReMixes that have the number 2 in their title

Final Fantasy 9

Metroid games (in honour of the franchises 30th anniversary)

That’s all I can think of for now. What Mixflood wish lists do you want to be a reality? Please share them in this topic.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty self explanatory title. We are now halfway through the month and not a single flood of ReMixes to be found. Sure we’ve got some this week, but they weren’t in the “5 in one day” releases.

I’ve said this question last week in the wish list topic and I’ll say it again. Are we not doing a Mixflood Month this year? Was everyone so busy that they forgot about it? I’m NOT upset or anything. I’m just curious why we haven’t got any yet.

Since we are now going to get more Mixfloods in October, can I have this topic renamed September/October Mixflood wish list 2016 please? I have a feeling by the end of October, we'll get something Halloween themed. I just know it. BTW, just thought of some more.

Games that have the number 9 in their title

Games that start with B

Forest levels

Spyro the Dragon

Given how it can take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months to get a good remix, you may as well make this for December.

No, seriously. I think that the idea is good, but the time constraint is the single biggest hurdle. When you posted waaaay back on September 1st, you were asking for remixes within 29 days or less.

Make it for December, and you get over 60 days, at least.

9 hours ago, The Damned said:

Given how it can take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months to get a good remix, you may as well make this for December.

No, seriously. I think that the idea is good, but the time constraint is the single biggest hurdle. When you posted waaaay back on September 1st, you were asking for remixes within 29 days or less.

Make it for December, and you get over 60 days, at least.

We're not asking for any specific type of mixes. We work with what's already available and make themes from those.