Looking for 2 of the outrun 2019 songs to be remixed.

fuzzum111

I am a little surprised that the original outrun game got remixes but outrun 2019 never got any. I mean hell, not even youtube has anything. So here I am making a request. 

I would like to see tracks 3, and 4 remixes. Named "Steal into the night" And "Relight my fire." I may sound a little weird, as I'm asking for a remix, but not entirely a remix, more like a modern facelift. What they might sound like had they been created with todays tech, rather than what they had in the genesis era. 

Steal into the night: this I could see being rather well done in in more of a techno feel. Have a little fun with it, but I'd like it to feel closeer to the original than a whole new song.

Relight my fire. This one feels like it would be better suited to a more real instrumental theme, I can't quite place the 'main' instruments and what they were trying to emulate, be it more brass, or string.  Again I'd like it if it was kept close to home, not straying far from the original. Sorry if this feels totally useless for guidance.

• 2 weeks later...

I played this game a few times back in the 90's and hated it for not being an actual Outrun sequel.  For the past few years i've been playing it steadily and even though it's an imperfect, unfair, rage inducing racer... i love it.  Once you get past how all of the cars seem to be attracted to your car like a magnet and master the boost gimmick it's a tough but extremely fun game. 

It might be a little while still but i have something coming down the pipes for this game.

On 9/12/2016 at 11:51 AM, Garpocalypse said:

I played this game a few times back in the 90's and hated it for not being an actual Outrun sequel.  For the past few years i've been playing it steadily and even though it's an imperfect, unfair, rage inducing racer... i love it.  Once you get past how all of the cars seem to be attracted to your car like a magnet and master the boost gimmick it's a tough but extremely fun game. 

It might be a little while still but i have something coming down the pipes for this game.

Exactly, the boost gimmick  is what keeps me attracted to this game so many years later. I just hope someone is interested in remixing this, preferably all 6 tracks, sorta like Project Choas.