OC ReMixes for Wedding Reception

fabio73

Hello OCRemix community!

I'm getting married on October 30th, and my fiance and I are starting to go through songs that we want played at our reception.  I wanted to incorporate some video game remixes from the site into that playlist, so I figured I'd ask the OCR community there thoughts on remixes they think would be great ones to play during a wedding reception.  As an additional data point, the majority of my guests are not video game players, though some are, so they would need to be remixes that anyone would want to stay on the dance floor to dance to.

Thank you in advance for the help and I look forward to listening to all your suggestions!

--fabio73--

u on crack?

no seriously i'm sure you'll find a few fitting ones, but uh....why?

but uh, pick anything by mazedude. not to fit the mood but to crash your wedding with some hard core video game remixes. isn't that what you really want? COEM ON

but if you really want something that goes with a wedding, maybe try some of the jazz 'standards' performed by live players. i can remember some pretty danceable organic jazz remixes of super mario classics and such. band name escapes me. as i said there is stuff that's fitting somewhere in there, but good luck finding even 1 tune that makes people dance on a wedding. then again, i haven't been to many weddings, and maybe it's a nerd wedding. what do i know

edit: oh, you specifically said it's not a nerd wedding. good luck then :P

• Liontamer changed the title to OC ReMixes for Wedding Reception
  • Liontamer locked this topic