Club Toxic - Sonic Spinball Toxic Caves Remix

BlueRhythmz

Arrangement is lots of fun, but throughout most of the mix, it doesn't sound like accompaniment is playing with the melody very well.  Lots of clashing notes.  Are they even in the same key?  The second half of the remix is much better in this regard, though.  Also, the lead brass-like synth gets really old (0:33-1:22) by the time it goes away.

1 hour ago, MindWanderer said:

Arrangement is lots of fun, but throughout most of the mix, it doesn't sound like accompaniment is playing with the melody very well.  Lots of clashing notes.  Are they even in the same key?  The second half of the remix is much better in this regard, though.  Also, the lead brass-like synth gets really old (0:33-1:22) by the time it goes away.

appreciate the advice ^^

4 hours ago, MindWanderer said:

http://picosong.com/z7gg/
you think this sounds a bit better? i made a couple small tweaks to the first half.

Really digging this track! Kind of gives me a Sonic R/Sonic CD vibe.

I gotta be honest though... I'm really not digging that lead brass. I'm not sure what I could suggest you change it too, but this is more just my opinion and less an actual critique of your arrangement. There are still areas where the notes sound off, which is probably the most apparent when the song first starts.

I'm really really liking this track and look forward to your next update!