"Blood of Ganon" by Virt

TheChargingRhino

I really have NO idea where to post this, so I'm posting it here, someone can move it if they want to.

So, I found out that Virt had made a 'Mix' called "Blood of Ganon."

How I found out about it was on this

Some person called "TonytheCapeGuy" said this:

"Basically the best song to come out of a VGR. Between this and Blood of Ganon, Virt definitely demonstrated his alpha-male status amongst remixers"

I responed with this

"Is this "Blood of Ganon" on the Remix site? I'm now interested."

Tony responed back with this

"It's on YouTube and OCRemix. Just look up the name. You can thank me later."

So, I looked the name up on here of course, and, come to find out- It doesn't show up.

So. To make a long story short- Is "Blood of Ganon" by Virt on here, or can I only find it on YouTube?

Jake Kaufman is virt, and although he is not actively involved in OCR anymore, he does have some tracks posted here. Not this one, though.

You CAN find it on the Dwelling of Duels website, as this was part of their monthly album thing back in 2004. You can find it here:

http://dwellingofduels.net/duels/04-07-zelda/

4 minutes ago, The Nikanoru said:

Jake Kaufman is virt, and although he is not actively involved in OCR anymore, he does have some tracks posted here. Not this one, though.

You CAN find it on the Dwelling of Duels website, as this was part of their monthly album thing back in 2004. You can find it here:

http://dwellingofduels.net/duels/04-07-zelda/

Thanks, Nika. By the way, I still need that "Lost Woods" track. Just "Dark World" and "Opening Demo" need to be put up+ your track.

Does Virt have a YouTube channel?