Podcast intro song

ChronoMakers

Hi guys!

So i am putting together a short intro video for a youtube/twitch.tv show that me and my friend have started (were are 3 episodes in). The thing is we need a song to go along the intro and neither him nor I can compose any kind of good music :P. So i was wondering if one of you would like to put something together for us (you would of course be credited in the intro itself and in the description of every episodes).The intro is 15 seconds long.

The show is about JRPGs. We play good and bad JRPGs to try and see what makes the classics so great or is it simply nostalgia? When i imagine the intro song in my head I imagine the battle music from FFV. Now obviously I don't really want that exact song but something with the same vibes. Something upbeat and energic :)

Thank you guys and i wish you a great day!

You know, a long while back(2008 by the time stamp) I wrote a Final Fantasy inspired original battle track. It never really left MIDI format and it's been sitting around for years. Here's an MP3'd version still in all its MIDI glory:

But aside from having the general FF vibe, I don't know. It could probably be adapted into a 15 second intro. I'm not sure if I, personally, could pull it off well enough though.