MAGQuest 2016

Nutritious

ohh wow, I Always wanted to go to magfest but that shit would be on the east coast. now there's gonna be future plans being held in the bay area? what luck. I don't know how big the convention is over on the east side but They're a shit ton of large buildings/conventions in that Santa Clara area, and whats funny is that if ppl ever got tired of it, there's literally an amusement park (CA Great America) like 5 mins away. lol

On 9/23/2016 at 5:55 PM, Supercoolmike said:

ohh wow, I Always wanted to go to magfest but that shit would be on the east coast. now there's gonna be future plans being held in the bay area? what luck. I don't know how big the convention is over on the east side but They're a shit ton of large buildings/conventions in that Santa Clara area, and whats funny is that if ppl ever got tired of it, there's literally an amusement park (CA Great America) like 5 mins away. lol

Interestingly, the event was held in a hotel on Great America Pkwy :).

Was good to meet some new people and hang out for a while.  Unfortunately, I couldn't stay later for the concerts or the following hang-out day.  It does look like the groundwork is being laid for a possibly 2007 August-ish MAGWest, which would be awesome for those of us who've never been to the main deal.