Sign in to follow this  
Liontamer

OCR03431 - Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess "The Torment of a Twili"

5 posts in this topic

Wait wait wait. A dubstep version that doesn't drown out the original melody from a melodic piece?! Fantastic! A well-executed vision by the remixer; I never lost the Legend of Zelda feel, but simultaneously enjoyed some of the work that you put over (under?) it. Enjoyable and thoughtful. A very nice debut!

On 10/6/2016 at 11:13 PM, DimeTower said:

Wait wait wait. A dubstep version that doesn't drown out the original melody from a melodic piece?! Fantastic! A well-executed vision by the remixer; I never lost the Legend of Zelda feel, but simultaneously enjoyed some of the work that you put over (under?) it. Enjoyable and thoughtful. A very nice debut!

Usually what melodic dubstep does.

Anyway, this track has a very dreamy trance feeling to it, which was enjoyable to listen to.

Love the rhytm going on here. It's hard to follow at first but when things kick in at 0:48 it becomes really damn good.
Also really like the chippy instrumentation.

I wasn't too sure how much I'd like this one, never played or heard anything from Twilight Princess. I found this track to actually be quite fun to listen to. I try to keep an open mind though and glad I clicked on this one. I always get wary when I see dubstep in a tag. I enjoyed this one however. Thanks for your beautiful contribution, looking forward to more.