Diddle's Organ (Legend of Mana)

JBarron

First and foremost, props to you for creating a Legend of Mana remix. Probably my favorite OST of all time.

This is very cool. I'm a fan of solo classical guitar performances and I really like this. The tin whistle/recorder is a nice touch and the light bodhran(?) is perfect support on percussion. The lead at 1:27 is also very nice. I'm not sure how much you plan to add to this - there is a large gap in the arrangement where other instruments or fills could be added (0:38-1:26), and the false ending at 2:19 is a tad distracting (maybe a fill to transition from the 'false end' to the 'real ending' would fix this - but this is really pretty as is.

Looking forward to the performance version. Great work!

On 10/14/2016 at 2:09 PM, The Nikanoru said:

First and foremost, props to you for creating a Legend of Mana remix. Probably my favorite OST of all time.

This is very cool. I'm a fan of solo classical guitar performances and I really like this. The tin whistle/recorder is a nice touch and the light bodhran(?) is perfect support on percussion. The lead at 1:27 is also very nice. I'm not sure how much you plan to add to this - there is a large gap in the arrangement where other instruments or fills could be added (0:38-1:26), and the false ending at 2:19 is a tad distracting (maybe a fill to transition from the 'false end' to the 'real ending' would fix this - but this is really pretty as is.

Looking forward to the performance version. Great work!

Thank you very much for your detailed and helpful feedback! Yeah, there will be improvised solos from both the lead guitar and tin whistle. I like my musicians to have some creative wiggle room when doing music like this because 1) they LOVE to just do their thing and 2) it sounds more natural and organic.The ending will sound better through live performance as we will be able to make that transition more natural and it will also have some improvised effects too :).  I am glad you like the arrangement as a whole and I might still tinker with the end to see what I can do. Thank you again for your feedback and taking the time to listen!