OCR03435 - Double Dragon II "Tag Team"

Liontamer

Concise and candy-coated. I like the clarity in the mix, you can hear everything quite clearly and the sounds are kind of straightforwardly 80s synthy in a very good way. Some of the synths (perhaps the "chord synth") feels like it could have a bit less delay/reverb (or shorter decay? or just little less volume?), as I get a strange feeling like it spills a little over its sweet spot in the mix, if that makes sense. I like the origin story of the mix, it's cool that judging tunes on OCR can lead to inspiration. Thumbs up for the vox and lyrics as well :)

i have a question: if the duo is called Helicopter Knife Fight (Sir_NutS & Jivemaster), Why the group name does not appear on the page?  that is to say: just says Sir_NutS & Jivemaster instead Helicopter Knife Fight i do not know if I explain myself very well I say this not cause confusion

passing another point I like the retro music it feels like 80 or 90 :)

Edited by Yosh1PrisMa
More Words

On 10/15/2016 at 6:14 PM, Yosh1PrisMa said:

i have a question: if the duo is called Helicopter Knife Fight (Sir_NutS & Jivemaster), Why the group name does not appear on the page?  that is to say: just says Sir_NutS & Jivemaster instead Helicopter Knife Fight i do not know if I explain myself very well I say this not cause confusion

passing another point I like the retro music it feels like 80 or 90 :)

Hello.  We didn't use our HKF name for this one because it wasn't a full collaboration, I just asked Joel for some vocal clips, and the stuff we want to do as HKF has its own, very irreverent style so this one didn't fit that bill.  We have many tracks as HKF in the backburner that we're hoping to release soon-ish.