Pokémon: The Missingno Tracks - History

The Damned

That's what she said.:tomatoface:

Anyway, I was thinking of this as the cover art, but a longer shot. Thats supposed to be a pokemon in the background btw. :P And it should be a pokemon near the beginning, so its like the start of the journey. And the back cover could be a shot of the shore of cinabar island, like Poinko sketched.

pkmnipod2.png

Also I posted this on the forums just before they went down. Its just a basic idea for a website

http://pixel.finalfantasyxiii.net/

Hope the forums are back up soon

Wow. I actually like that a lot.

The black background needs some details, I think. It's kind of dark and featureless. Maybe a watermark-like pattern. It could easily tile and add some texture. We should set up some time on IRC this week to go over it. PM me with a basic schedule for your self and we'll see what can be worked out.

If it's beneficial, I'd like everyone in the project to show up as well, so we can go over any other details. Once a time is decided, we'll set it up.

The album covers were decided a long time ago. If the forums were up (HINT HINT, GAG), I'd point out the exact designs.

I was thinking about how you were saying about hiding little easter eggs within the site. I thought the black could be fun to have unowns appear if you roll over them. I have no idea how to do that, but im pretty sure its relatively simple html.

So, the forums are still down... I guess GAG has been run over by a large construction site vehicle, and is unable to do whatever he said he was going to do that would get them up and running again.

Of course, now it will turn out that we really was run over by something, and is dead, and I will feel bad for having written that.

I was thinking about how you were saying about hiding little easter eggs within the site. I thought the black could be fun to have unowns appear if you roll over them. I have no idea how to do that, but im pretty sure its relatively simple html.

Yeah, that's actually kind of a good idea. Another thing I had thought of was having the missingno texture on the left and right outside borders of the page, fading into black. The content section would sit centered on top.

I have finally managed to contact Poinko. It seems that he never got any of the emails I sent to him over the last few months, which would explain the error messages I got sometimes. But he is alive, and he is still involved. He's just busy with some job or something, and it involves vampires. At least, that's what his message said.

I don't need to hear about your sex life. :<

Poinko has volunteered to work on the webpage. With Poinko, Pixel and Cobalt starfire handling the artwork, and Poinko doing the site, the rest of you need to finish up those remaining WIPs. I would love for all of them to make it, but time won't permit that. I'd like to get at least 14 remixes, and we already have 8. Just a half dozen more and we're fucking solid golduck.

Er, I need to know what else to draw for the artwork, I've been sitting on my hands wondering what I should be doing for a while now since I finished up what I had. :P

I guess for now since I'm feeling restless I'm just going to draw more random pokemon and see if any of them can be used for the site or something.

• 2 weeks later...