Pokémon: The Missingno Tracks - History

The Damned

OMFG! Spamming in another thread! :wink:

Thank you Epoch. I don't know if we'll need it or not, as we already have someone willing to donate some space, but we'll keep you in mind. Maybe we can use it as another place to host a torrent or something.

Well you know where to find me.

Thank you Epoch. I don't know if we'll need it or not, as we already have someone willing to donate some space, but we'll keep you in mind. Maybe we can use it as another place to host a torrent or something.

no offense, but i'm not going to OK your account until you're officially a part of the project.

no offense, but i'm not going to OK your account until you're officially a part of the project.

Oh yeah, no problem, I didn't read that you stopped accepting account registrations until after I tried to register. Sorry if you guys thought I was trying to weasel my way in, lol.

The last one was a cutoff point. There were several people that were not updating at all, and hadn't done anything since the project started, so they were cut and are no longer involved.

The next deadline? Considering that there are holidays coming up and everyone has all kind of personal stuff... I'd say there isn't one for now. I'll consider another one after christmas. For now, just work on your remixes as you can and give us all updates on the project boards.

The last one was a cutoff point. There were several people that were not updating at all, and hadn't done anything since the project started, so they were cut and are no longer involved.

The next deadline? Considering that there are holidays coming up and everyone has all kind of personal stuff... I'd say there isn't one for now. I'll consider another one after christmas. For now, just work on your remixes as you can and give us all updates on the project boards.

Well, I don't know if I was one of these people, as I had asked for a 1-week extension... either way, I'm dropping the project, since I've got little to no ideas with these source tunes. I'll still keep an eye on the thread, and be waiting anxiously for the released, though.