Zelda: Wand of Gamelon - 'Only Link Can Do the Duck Walk'

Lemonectric

I could use some more ears on this. Gimme your thoughts!

Source: Zelda: Wand of Gamelon map theme (plus bits of the original Zelda theme)

ReMix: Only Link Can Do the Duck Walk

I was going to call it "Zelda Does the Duck Walk," but it turns out she doesn't use that term in her tutorial! It is written, only Link can do the duck walk.

On 10/30/2016 at 2:32 PM, Hylian Lemon said:

I was going to call it "Zelda Does the Duck Walk," but it turns out she doesn't use that term in her tutorial! It is written, only Link can do the duck walk.

"Only Link can do the Duck Walk"

That is your new title, lol.

I think this is a pretty slick arrangement. I'm loving the combination of FM synths and NES style chiptunes. The source is clear, and it blends spectacularly well with the Zelda title source. I know you asked for extra ears, and it doesn't help much when someone says they can't hear anything that they think would improve it, but there's not much I can say. It's beautiful ear candy, and it's a neat idea to blend the Wand of Gamelon with the original Zelda source like that. The absolute cheese factor of many of those synths just adds to the appeal, as well.

Solid stuff, I hope to hear it on the panel. ;)

This track entertains me in so many ways. I like the chiptune melodies with (as @Gario calls it and I LOVE this response) the 'absolute cheese factor' of the synths - it's a bright, bouncy, and humorous approach. I really enjoyed this - two thumbs up!

I would also like to say that 'Only Link Can Do the Duck Walk' is the perfect name for this track. :)