Pokemon Red/Blue Title Theme (Lounge Jam Remix)

SirCorn

Hi guys, this is my first time posting a remix on the forums and would love to get some feedback. This is a track I recorded last year sometime and am going to rerecord everything at some point as I had done this as just a means of getting an idea of what my pallet was going to sound like. I am going for a "room-jam/lounge" style ensemble and timbre. I want to know what listeners think of it and what they'd like to hear in an original arrangement like this. "Does it need solos?" "What kind of percussion would be interesting?" "It needs more instruments!" etc... 

Thanks in advance and I'll be looking forward to feedback!

15 hours ago, Smooth4lyfe1987 said:

Oooh I like this so chill! Give me a cup on lemonade on a sunny day in Celadon City!

I would personally increase the volume of that sax to make it stand out more because thats the driver instrument of this track. Other than that it sounds pretty nice!

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it! I agree about the volume of the sax. The melody gets kind of lost amidst the other layers going on. I'll be sure to remedy that on the final version.

5 hours ago, Jabadoterry said:

I like this, it sounds awesome so far, I can't wait to hear the final product

Thanks much! I'll be sure to make a formal post/submission when it's ready!