DarkeSword

ReMixes that have been subject to ContentID on YouTube

2 posts in this topic

While OCR's Content Policy is quite permissive with regards to ReMix usage in streams and videos, we've seen reports of videos getting hit with Content ID matches on YouTube against tracks from our catalog. Some matches are bogus (stolen tracks, false positives, etc.), some are legitimate (tracks that are a part of a commercial release, audio matched to a source tune, or legitimately claimed by the ReMixer). Here's a list of ReMixes we know have had issues in the past. If you're a streamer or video creator, avoid these tracks.

• OC ReMix #3532: Kingdom Hearts "Protect Your Kingdom" [Dearly Beloved] by Smooth4Lyfe
  • OC ReMix #3216: Super Mario Galaxy 'To the Stars' [medley] by Stephan Wells, Laura Intravia
  • OC ReMix #3193: Super Mario 64 'Sunken Ship' [Dire, Dire Docks] by Leandro Abreu
  • OC ReMix #3154: Mega Man 3 'Harder Than Steel' [Hard Man Stage] by The Megas
  • OC ReMix #3083: Final Fantasy VI 'Day of Ruin' [Kefka] by Dj ThirdEye
  • OC ReMix #2883: Final Fantasy X 'Just This Once' [Suteki da ne] by Dj Mystix, Sabrina Valenzuela...
  • OC ReMix #2774: Wild Arms 'There in My Dreams' by Abadoss, DragonAvenger & Nutritious
  • OC ReMix #2680: Final Fantasy XI Online 'A Decent Challenge' [Battle Theme] by Tweex
  • OC ReMix #2395: Wild Arms '~to be loved is to love~' [The Miracle of Love] by melody
  • OC ReMix #2354: Wild Arms 'Unstoppable' [Critical Hit!] by Flexstyle
  • OC ReMix #2348: Wild Arms 'Succumb to the Wilderness' [To the End of the Wilderness] by Level 99
  • OC ReMix #1971: Langrisser II 'The Prophecy of Alhazard' [Unsere Seite] by Scaredsim & Dr. Manhattan
  • OC ReMix #1506: Double Dragon II 'Twin Blood' [Mission 9 (Final Screen)] by Sixto Sounds
  • OC ReMix #1295: Final Fantasy VII 'Aeris Lives' [Aeris's Theme, The Prelude] by Kevin Lau
  • OC ReMix #1162: Final Fantasy VII 'Prayer' [Aeris's Theme] by MENBAH!
  • OC ReMix #1114: Dance Dance Revolution 4th Mix '4F73R M3' [B4U] by MC & SGX
  • OC ReMix #1034: Wizards & Warriors 'Wise Wizards, Old Warriors' [Title] by bazooie
  • OC ReMix #978: Lufia II 'Turbid Guidance' [The Prophet] by Faze
  • OC ReMix #598: Super Mario Bros. 'Underworld Rock' [Underground BGM] by dimmer
  • OC ReMix #587: Soul Blazer 'Tears for a Moonlit Knight' [A Night Without a Lover] by Israfel
  • OC ReMix #577: Super Mario Bros. 2 'Super Buck II' [Overworld BGM] by Estradasphere
  • OC ReMix #396: Mario Kart 64 'Dream Racing' [Rainbow Road] by prozax
  • OC ReMix #191: Xenogears 'Broken Mirror Reflection' [SMALL TWO OF PIECES] by Alexander Prievert
  • OC ReMix #54: Metroid 'efsisos featuring Samus Aran' [Title] by efsisos

It should be noted that this list is not comprehensive. It's possible that there are other tracks that will get your video flagged. Unfortunately there's not a lot we can do about it, except recommend that when you contest your ContentID match with YouTube, link OCR's Content Policy. We've heard reports of people using that to get the hit removed.

I'd also recommend you guys steer away from my remix: 

• OC ReMix #3284: DuckTales 'Apollo Duck' [The Moon] by WillRock

I licensed it for my album release Journey to the Centre of the World, so it could also get flagged. Maybe.