Sinfinian - Synthesized Game Metal

Sinfinian

Hi all!

We're working on a Youtube video series combining heavy metal renditions of NES & SNES classics with animated story. I myself am working on the music and would not mind getting some guidance as well as critique. I'd love to have the songs available on OCR but I don't know if I should wait until the whole project is done and then request the whole album to be published at once or one song at a time. Is there any benefits having a whole album vs. one song at a time? Also if there's anything I should know since the music is also available on iTunes, Spotify etc.

Here are the videos, we hope you like them! Any feedback is highly appreciated!

- R0-z

2 hours ago, TheChargingRhino said:

....I could help somewhat. What tracks other than these two are you planning on doing?

Help depends on what you need, I can't record stuff right now, but I can give you advice and notes/how to play some themes.

I have perfect pitch, so I can usually pick out what note is what in a song. 

Thank you for the kind thought but I don't think that is something I need help with. The advice I'm looking for relates more to how to get the songs out for the listeners. :)

- R0-z