The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

CE

Wow. Oh, thanks. Fuck, how come I didn't know this? I've beaten that game 20 or more times, found every secret but this one.

Okay, serious time again. Time for more Twilight Princess speculation, and if you aren't in the mood, then I'm doing it anyway. Feel free to join.

I've seen the new screenshot of the master sword.

The place it sits is....

The remains of the Temple of Time. I know this.

Oh yeah, and this story is only decades after Ocarina of Time.

So.... where is the Hero of Time? He can't be dead yet, can he?

The new Link is his son!

And who could that Twilight King be? I think I know...

Nintendo said themselves - 'We will never expect it' or something like that.

I'm on to something, I know it.

You know what i really hope they brought back in TP was those Lynels, the centaur lions. I miss them not being in 3D games.

Centaur lions?

Oh the sphynx like creatures that shoot fire?

Yea them. I think they lived on death mountain or mountain areas. They never seemed to die easily too

You know what i really hope they brought back in TP was those Lynels, the centaur lions. I miss them not being in 3D games.

Centaur lions?

Oh the sphynx like creatures that shoot fire?

Yea them. I think they lived on death mountain or mountain areas. They never seemed to die easily too

They are not "centaur" like creatures. To be concided tauric creatures they need to have both the 4 legs of the animal and the human torso and hands. A centaur is tauric, obviously, but a sphynx is not. A satyr is not tauric, it's anthropomorphic.

And I love that linguistics allows such a study of mythological creatures.

How about those puffy clouds that roam around the edges of everything, and if it hits you then you can't attack for a few seconds.

Or these weird rabbit ears things from Bottle Grotto in Link's Awakening that you had to kill in a particular order?

Or those things you had to hit and match up all 3 suits to open the door.

How about those puffy clouds that roam around the edges of everything, and if it hits you then you can't attack for a few seconds.

Or these weird rabbit ears things from Bottle Grotto in Link's Awakening that you had to kill in a particular order?

Or the boss thing from the tail cave where you had to jup over that huge spike thing...

Or the boss thing from the tail cave where you had to jup over that huge spike thing...

Or the boss Dodongo, he doesn't like smoke.

Shit guys, I don't know if anyone's posted this, but it's big news. Big enough to get an actual discussion going on here.

Twilight Princess to Feature Downloadable Content

Speaking with GamePro, Nintendo of America's Senior Vice President of Marketing and Corporate Communications George Harrison revealed that the Wii version of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess will offer downloadable content after release.

According to Harrison, gamers can look forward to "downloadable content, such as additional levels" for Twilight Princess sometime following the game's November 19 launch, though nothing has been set in stone at this time as "everyone is still busy trying to make sure the game gets out correctly."

Jesus. Downloadable content for a Zelda game? Something to put it BEYOND the alleged 70 mark? And what the hell do they mean by "levels"? Is this dungeons with extra content, sidequests, heart pieces or actual storyline bits? Will this cost something? Dear God men, speculate, speculate dammit!

PS: diggit

81458-1-2.jpg

Just so you don't run out of material, here's a nice screenshot for ya. After you bask and comment on it's glory, turn your attention to the Midna icon. Link's not in wolf form. Proceed.

Twilight Princess to Feature Downloadable Content
Speaking with GamePro, Nintendo of America's Senior Vice President of Marketing and Corporate Communications George Harrison revealed that the Wii version of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess will offer downloadable content after release.

According to Harrison, gamers can look forward to "downloadable content, such as additional levels" for Twilight Princess sometime following the game's November 19 launch, though nothing has been set in stone at this time as "everyone is still busy trying to make sure the game gets out correctly."

Jesus. Downloadable content for a Zelda game? Something to put it BEYOND the alleged 70 mark? And what the hell do they mean by "levels"? Is this dungeons with extra content, sidequests, heart pieces or actual storyline bits? Will this cost something? Dear God men, speculate, speculate dammit!

:o

Sweeeeeeeet.

I would expect downloadable content to be on a pay-for basis.. but, I dunno. Maybe not!