Street Fighter 2 Character Select Remix

BlueRhythmz

I like the arrangement! The choice of chords is pretty cool, and I like the variations on the melody at :40; this "B" second section at :40 is a pretty good example of how you can make something different from the original while still keeping the resemblance, love it. Even though I like the chords, I feel like they may be clashing with the melody and bass. Do you have a list of the harmonies (or the notes in each chord) you are using? I might be able to better explain what I mean when presented with that.

While the structure of the remix
Intro, A, B
is good, it is a little lacking in length-- it's over sooner than I want it to be. I understand that you are working with an even shorter source, but you've already shown that you can extrapolate the musical material into something musically different (at :40); I think you could totally make a more than 2 minute song out of this source. If you consider the typical form or structure of most songs nowadays, you get something like
Intro, Verse, Pre-chorus, Chorus, Verse, Pre-chorus, Chorus, Bridge, Chorus, Outro
or, spelled differently
Intro, A, B, C, A, B, C, D, C, Outro
So really you'd only need one or two more distinct sections available to make a longer song (Although I'd think of your first section as a "Chorus" since it is interesting and well done)
There are a lot of other ways that you could do it
Even without adding any sections you could probably make a compelling remix that doesn't seem repetitive by doing
Intro, A, B, A, B, A
Maybe make the first A half as long so that you don't get the listener too tired of it all at once, make the second A not do the second half of the source material and just repeat the first half of the source, cut out some or even all of the drums on the second B, and finally come in strong with an unshortened A at the end.
Hopefully that all doesn't just sound like my inane rambling! :D

Forewarning, production isn't my strong suit. The only thing negative I'd mention is that I can't clearly hear the chords, they are a little too ethereal, but while that might be my preference, a more explicit realization of those harmonies may not fit the mood. Other than that I'd say that this is pretty good. The mix sounds great, and nothing sounds covered up. Good listen over all!