Jorito

Secret of Mana - Resonance of the Pure Land

55 posts in this topic

Great :) Noted, and welcome aboard!

So we just passed our second-to-last deadline, and I am very happy with the progress that we saw for this deadline. Not only do we have a handful of tracks that are nearly finished, we also saw a good amount of new WIPS and a few folks reaching out to get a bit more time for their updates. So thanks all, let's keep it up!

Unfortunately we didn't hear from everyone, and that also means a track that previously was claimed has become available again. Anyone interested, I Closed My Eyes, the dreamy Game Over tune, is now up for grabs again!

Next deadline is July 2nd. It'd be a good idea to shoot for a near final version of your track so you don't have to rush it towards the final deadline in September. Stay tuned! :)

here we goooo
What I'm going to need live instrumentation of (I can manage to replace some parts on my own w/ whatever works best. I'm not dead set on having these be 1:1)

Bari Sax

Bass Clarinet

Trumpet

Cornet

Trombone

Drum Set

Piano?
Two Acoustic Guitars (I'm capable of doing these myself)

4 electric guitars (someone can just double for all of these parts; most of them aren't too difficult)

Banjo

Bass Guitar

Choir (...probably gonna get a friend to sample these; just four)

A Cello

...Yeah some of these are definitely going to have to be changed, but I'd like to at least at tempt to hit all of them with their instruments or at least something close.

just checking in; still alive, still working on the track, should have an updated WIP sometimes this week. sorry about vanishing...

Jorito and Sagnewshreds like this

@Thirdkoopa I can take electric guitars and/or bass if you still need peeps. Won't be able to record anything until June though. 

Jorito likes this