ISW Orchestral Bundle Issues

Necrox

@zircon Thanks so much for this great deal; it came right when I was itching for some orchestral sounds. 

However, I'm having issues with loading ROC. ROP, and Bravura into Kontakt. Furia and Vocalisa work fine (especially enjoying phrasing). 

Does this have anything to do with those three libraries having multiple RAR downloads? These downloads slow down my computer and I was hoping to get a preview of each library so I only extracted the first parts. When I attempt to load them in Kontakt, my computer just freezes (even post-restart).

I've also noticed Kontakt opens much slower in general. For some reason Sibelius opens slower too (maybe because I use Kontakt instruments in all projects there)

CPU: Intel i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50 GHz
Memory: 6 GB RAM

2 hours ago, Necrox said:

@zircon Thanks so much for this great deal; it came right when I was itching for some orchestral sounds.

Does this have anything to do with those three libraries having multiple RAR downloads? These downloads slow down my computer and I was hoping to get a preview of each library so I only extracted the first parts. When I attempt to load them in Kontakt, my computer just freezes (even post-restart).

Yes. You have to have all of the parts present when you extract the rar.part1 file. Extracting rar.part1 will also extract rar.part2 and so forth along with it, so if you don't have all the parts you'll have incomplete files and such and it probably won't load properly.

1 hour ago, Kat said:

Yes. You have to have all of the parts present when you extract the rar.part1 file. Extracting rar.part1 will also extract rar.part2 and so forth along with it, so if you don't have all the parts you'll have incomplete files and such and it probably won't load properly.

Ok thanks. Any possible explanation for everything slowing down?