Game-Art HQ's Pokémon 20th Anniversary Art Collaboration!

Rexy

Game-Art-HQ-Pok%C3%A9mon-Collaboratio-Lo
http://www.game-art-hq.com/98200/we-are-celebrating-the-20-years-of-pokemon-the-game-art-hq-pokemon-generation-i-tribute/

Posting this in here because it's a project I had gotten involved with.

Some of you guys may be familiar with Game-Art HQ via the Dwelling of Duels, which members of that site contributed banner art for some of their duels within the past few years.  Outside of the DoD, the art they have on display pays homage to different types of videogames past and present, with past projects previously being featured on Kotaku and Destructoid.

This year, the site members chimed in on a big celebration for Pokémon's 20th Anniversary, illustrating the original 151 (152?) in over 300 drawings (including 8 from myself), illustrating some of the moves and abilities they would be able to pull off.  Whether done serious, silly, conventional, unconventional or in even unusual styles, it felt so much like the Pokémon community has had loads of people crossing its paths and it clearly shows.

The site is aiming to do Generation 2 next year, so who knows how far it would go after that!  Nevertheless, do check out the link! :)