PRC339 - The Theme of Rose (Legend of Dragoon)

Bundeslang

19 hours ago, HoboKa said:

This is why I'd prefer everyone grabbed thasauce accounts lol.  Bundesland has to manually input it - which thankfully he did with your vote :) - (EDIT) but I can't imagine that it'd be a very fun thing to do when you've got 4+ non compothasauce users with data to input...but eh it's his competition.  MNP MAY suffer participation-wise, but for now I'm sticking to my guns.  

Maybe I should give everyone using ThaSauce a 3 point bonus.:)

I entered the PM votes in my vote and added the scores manually. It takes 1 minute or something. ThaSauce is easier for me but I can understand that especially new people don't want to sign up on multiple sites to enter a compo therefore the rules are changed that it is not necessary to use ThaSauce. The new schedule of the contest (I know the source of the next round before voting of the current round ends and the longer voting stage) gives me time to organise things, make the contest more flexible and add the stuff to ThaSauce.

PRC340 starts later today or this weekend.

14 hours ago, Bundeslang said:

Maybe I should give everyone using ThaSauce a 3 point bonus.:)

I entered the PM votes in my vote and added the scores manually. It takes 1 minute or something. ThaSauce is easier for me but I can understand that especially new people don't want to sign up on multiple sites to enter a compo therefore the rules are changed that it is not necessary to use ThaSauce. The new schedule of the contest (I know the source of the next round before voting of the current round ends and the longer voting stage) gives me time to organise things, make the contest more flexible and add the stuff to ThaSauce.

PRC340 starts later today or this weekend.

(edited)

A 3 point bonus for ThaSauce usage sounds pretty fair.  I understand your arguments and respect them, but for present time MnP will follow old PRC rules until further notice.   Hopefully things will turn out fine for both compos :D 

9 hours ago, Dewey Newt said:

Sent my PM vote in. If I'm going to enter more of these, I should get a ThaSauce account to make Bundeslang's life easier. I also need all the bonus points I can get lol. Never turn down extra credit!

I won't implement the three point bonus for using ThaSauce, it was a joke.:)

I'll keep things how they are at the moment. It only takes <1 minute to add the stuff. Especially for the voting, I need to add the voting bonus for participants manually and if there are <3 songs I also need to edit the scores as well so it doesn't take much more time to add a whole vote manually.

3 hours ago, Bundeslang said:

I won't implement the three point bonus for using ThaSauce, it was a joke.:)

I'll keep things how they are at the moment. It only takes <1 minute to add the stuff. Especially for the voting, I need to add the voting bonus for participants manually and if there are <3 songs I also need to edit the scores as well so it doesn't take much more time to add a whole vote manually.

Wish I had your energy man.  I don't find compothasauce's admin system very accommodating - it always sends me to the stats page after I make just one change - so I gotta go back to admin>compos>MNP and restart the process all over again T_T   

Results Time

The results are as follows:

Number of participants: 4 + 1 Bonus by HoboKa

Number of votes:  6

Minimum score: 3

Maximum score: 21

Again all participants have voted, meaning that they all got the 3 points bonus.

Supercoolmike got 7 points and gets the last place wooden spoon.

Dewey Newt collected 13 points, only enough to get third place.

GCJ got some first place votes and received 16 points, which is a second place

And the winner of PRC339 is Popoi with 18 points!!

Popoi, you did a great job, you are the winner. You may select the source for PRC341. Send the source to me (with a MID/MP3 file, otherwise send a second source with a MID file) by PM, other options are PM me @ ThaSauce or by e-mailing to bambombim@gmail.com (I prefer a PM @Ocremix). Send your source as fast as you can, but before this Monday (23 January), 10:59 AM ThaSauce time (18:00 UTC, 19:00 GMT).

You may select any source for any game, but not a source with an OverClocked remix or a source which has been used in PRC before. An overview of the past PRC's can be found in the following links:

http://sites.google.com/site/bambombim/prc

http://bambombim.googlepages.com/PRCRemixList.doc (also downloadable via the link above).

PRC340 already started, deadline is wednesday:

Check the ThaSauce Page for the results and votes.

4 hours ago, Dewey Newt said:

Congrats, Popoi, and to everyone who entered! There were some great entries this round that made judging/competiting pretty tough.

Edit: Also had a slight panic attack on Bundeslang's post saying PRC340 was due Wednesday. Thought he/she meant the Wednesday in 2 days instead of 9.

I had the exact same panic attack - but then I was like, "I did the other one in about two-ish days so maybe I can do this" and then I thought it through and realized it was not due that quick...

10 hours ago, Popoi said:

Awesome! Just logged in to see the results. I enjoyed all the mixes and had a blast working on mine. Ill be looking for something special for this next PRC. Thanks everyone much love!

Grats on the win Popoi :3 - it's a shame things didn't work out as we'd both like for the MnP round.  I'm certain things will work out better in the future, and besides you get to pick next (next, next??) round's source tune for PRC :D   

8 hours ago, HoboKa said:

Grats on the win Popoi :3 - it's a shame things didn't work out as we'd both like for the MnP round.  I'm certain things will work out better in the future, and besides you get to pick next (next, next??) round's source tune for PRC :D   

Thanks HoboKa! Yeah im still thinking of which one to choose I have a bit of an idea. The new MnP sounds awesome though look forward to working on it.