Zen Intergalactic Ninja - Oil Rig Stage(Cover by Arseniy Shklyaev)

arseniy

You need to put up a link to the source material otherwise it can't be accurately evaluated. I really love the sound of this but without a source track nobody will be able to tell you how related to the source material it is.

One thing i will say is that is far too repetitive. Something new should definitely happen at the 1:30 mark because as it is it's just a piece of music looped 3 times. I'm not an evaluator but i can tell you with 100% certainty that it won't be accepted.

Also (just going by what happened with my submission) i believe it's the evaluator that will mark your track as "Completed". You'll probably want to tag it as "Ready for Review". Mine was marked completed for me by the eval. Just a heads up in case nobody looks at it because of this. Maybe an eval could confirm this for me?

Hi DarkEco,

This is not supposed for review for improvements. This track is pretty unfinished and I will not have time to finish it any more. So I just upload as is.

Not sure where to find the original music separately. Here it is starts on 12:52 .(I attached vid with start from that time, hope it works)