Ink pen artwork

Cody Wedel

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks a lot! I'm not sure what you'd call it; I referred to it as "ink pen art" as I'd composed these with an ink pen on standard computer paper.

In any case, I'll be working on more soon so I'll be sure to post them. Thanks again for the kind words everyone.

Edit: how in the world did this topic get so many views? O_O

Edited by Cody Wedel

Hi all, just wanted to bump this thread. The links in my initial post have expired (postimg has changed hosts--I fixed the links) and I wanted to share both of these which were both whipped up yesterday:

Butterfly Effect

31453651_10204529361949811_6217136298226

Emotions of the Desert

31562306_10204532357104688_4424370352776

^ I also wanted to share this August 2016 doodle which I'll replace with a better-quality version once I get it back from my friend (this one was just a photograph--all of these were scanned).

Feel the Bird

Feelthe_Bird.png

Thanks! I appreciate the kind words, it truly means a lot ^_^

I'm working on my most ambitious piece yet. It's an improv piece on a wooden board (length and width of about 2½ feet). The drawings in this thread took maybe 3 hours each, but I've already invested about 5 hours on this board (it's probably only 20% filled). I'm proud of how it's turning out so far but it's a real doozy for sure. It'll probably be my most diverse collage yet!