An OverClocked Christmas -- Announcement

Dyne

Ten years of music. I never expected to be involved in this project for ten years. I love that I've had the chance to do this for a full decade. So it is with no regrets that I am stepping back from An OverClocked Christmas and turning the project over to The Coop. While I will still be involved in the website, I will no longer be directing the project. It is my hope that this wonderful project will live on for as long as OverClocked ReMix does.

I did not arrive at this decision lightly. But to be honest, I thought it was time to pass the torch. That said, I want to thank everyone who has participated over the years in the project. I especially want to thank The Coop for all of the amazing 8bit art that he's done over the year's, as well as djpretzel for the yearly signal boosts via ReMix posts. I'm so glad to have been part of this project.

Thank you all.

38 minutes ago, Dyne said:

Ten years of music. I never expected to be involved in this project for ten years. I love that I've had the chance to do this for a full decade. So it is with no regrets that I am stepping back from An OverClocked Christmas and turning the project over to The Coop. While I will still be involved in the website, I will no longer be directing the project. It is my hope that this wonderful project will live on for as long as OverClocked ReMix does.

I did not arrive at this decision lightly. But to be honest, I thought it was time to pass the torch. That said, I want to thank everyone who has participated over the years in the project. I especially want to thank The Coop for all of the amazing 8bit art that he's done over the year's, as well as djpretzel for the yearly signal boosts via ReMix posts. I'm so glad to have been part of this project.

Thank you all.

We very much appreciate you hosting this project Dyne :) Well, I do at the very least : 3

I shall rule with a bloodied, tinsel-covered iron fist over all things Christmasy :twisted:

I've enjoyed doing the covers for this project over the last nine years, as well as making a remix for each of the ten albums. When Dyne needed someone else to step in to his producer role about three years ago, I was happy to do it so that the project could continue. And when he said he was ready to step down with the conclusion of AOCC v10, I'd already been helping to run AOCC for nearly three years and saw no reason to not volunteer to help keep it going into its second decade. I'd gotten familiar with how to handle things, Dyne and I have the same overall concept and vision for it, so, it seemed like the right thing to do.

With all of that said, I'd like to thank Dyne for letting me take on the art side of things early on, and now, for entrusting his project to me. I'll do my best to not let you folks down.

Keep an eye out in July, good people of OCR!