Is my music good enough to start collaborating? #NeedSomeFeedback

DaniloAyres

Hi there! 

I am Danilo Ayres, a geek composer from Brazil! 

I Joined this forum, so I can start to collaborate composing for other geek's game-projects!  Beer!  Wink
But of course, I still have some doubts about my music! 
I would love if you guys could give me some feedback and even some advice, if it's possible! Cheers.

Music  Hand Point Right www.daniloayres.com

At first, I read that as Greek composer from Brazil and was very confused.
I'm listening to the examples posted on your site right now.
The electronic and rock/pop examples really shine.  You definitely have a talent in those areas and can pull them off really well.  You actually remind me a bit of my mentor from a long time ago, who was an EDM artist.
So yeah, be very confident in your skill in those areas.
The orchestral examples were still good in composition, but the sample quality wasn't as good as it could be, notably the brass, which sound like the standard library from Logic. 
Overall you have style down pretty well.  When you posted an example of a spy game, it sounded like what I would expect from a spy game.  When you posted an example from a fight game, it sounded like what I would expect.  A little different, but still good in style.  The only thing is the sample quality in the orchestral examples.  That's not really a deficiency on your part, since the composition is good. 

LoL!! I am a GEEK, not GREEK!

Thanks a lot for your feedback JohnStacy! I have much to learn!

I must say! You have a great ear! The samples used on the orchestral page, are from logic! You're right! In fact I haven't finished the orchestral material! The orchestral music there, are just ideas for me to come back later and re-procude!

Thank's again for the feedback! It was very helpful to cheer me up for this business!