Apex 2017 Album

DarkeSword

Hey folks. That time of year where we have to get the ball rolling on the album for the Apex fighting game tournament. I don't have a concrete list of games yet, but I'm going to assume the following:

• Super Smash Bros. (N64)
  • Super Smash Bros. Melee (GCN)
  • Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)
  • Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (Wii U)
  • Pokken Tournament (Wii U)

For anyone unfamiliar, Apex is a fighting game tournament in NJ that OC ReMix creates an official album for. We like to have at least one remix for every game officially featured at the tournament.

If you're interested in participating, please post here with your claim. I still need to confirm the event date and the game list, but I'm going to assume that Apex will be in June, so we need to get music done by May.

5 hours ago, OA said:

ok, guys, the Pokken soundtrack is amazing, check it out sometime. Some super hype stuff on there. 

I will be doing a track for sure 100%

I second this statement, especially Magikarp Festival, that track is hype. 

I spit raps and say all types of words in a relatively clever fashion, so if anyone wants to go the route of a hip hop track I'd be down to help out with it. Especially for Street Fighter (if that's in the equation) or Smash Bros. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@ACMenes I suggest popping in about a week or so from now to check in on the progress & touch base - from what I gather from another project that Darkesword is running there's a family emergency that's putting him out of commission for a short while. I don't want him losing artists because he wasn't able to respond, as I'm certain he'll get back to you as soon as he's able.

:)

• 2 months later...