prophetik music

Fire Emblem: Heroes, iOS/Android freemium original FE game

6 posts in this topic

i am certain i'm not the only one who's tried this game. how are you all finding it? it's easily the best non-port tactics game on mobile right now, in my opinion, and the freemium aspects aren't really that onerous. if you're not interested in playing several hours a day, it's a solid free game to check out. the animations and art are excellent and the gameplay is typical FE.

thoughts?

friend codes:

prophetik: 7783827320

Huh, I'll have to check it out / tell my GF about it. She's a big FE fan, and the latest game got quite a few hours out of me recently.

I really like Hiroki Morishita's music for Heroes. If you like it, check out what he did for FE Awakening and Fates too, or vice versa!

the art and music are really nice, Unfortunately, not even my unending thirst for medieval hunnies was enough to keep me interested in the boring gameplay.

it's definitely a pooping game with the length of the fights, but i've found that there's still a lot of strategy there at least once you get to higher levels. it seems like a bit of a slog earlier but i didn't mind since i love the FE games and it was fun seeing the characters i remembered being realized in new ways.