Ducktales: The Moon ReMix

Its a good foundation but there are few things that stand out for me right now.

1. the sixtieths (eighths ?) sound out of time to me. I don't if you have a delay on or they are out of sync but I sounds off to me after listening to the original.

2. I can't tell what style your going for here. I want to say either minimal house but the chiptune stuff on top the drum kit going into your piano / melody section doesn't seem to match to me.

Like I said, these are just my opinions but hey keep up the good work

Listening to the track, I think DJ H0us3c0rP3 (had to look at the username a couple times to make sure I got it right) pretty much hit the nail on the head with my takeaways. If the arps are intended to be swung, then it isn't really apparent because it's just coming across as off-rhythm. Also think after :28 the song just kind of meanders. Don't know if the saw is a placeholder or not, but I'd work on softening it a bit more or looking at another instrument because it isn't really lending itself to the atmosphere you're trying to convey.

Not a bad start. Can't wait to see where you take this on the next update. :)