Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Liontamer

OCR03501 - Final Fantasy "Find Your Way"

7 posts in this topic

What did you think? Post your opinion of this ReMix.

Ooooh, I loved this track when Mike showed it to me a few months back, and I love it now. I love how Mike's singing and production have improved over the years. Great job of mixing the guitars so that the vox sound crystal clear while still sitting comfortably in the mix.

djpretzel likes this

Mind-blowing work! I've simply broken the replay button :D I dare say this is one of the best vocal/rock remixes here! Thank you a lot, Michael.

djpretzel likes this

I swear, when I read the concept of this I was very, very wary - 90's nostalgia isn't a huge thing for me. And yet this is excellent, and I'm really impressed with how the remixer pulled out the concept. Enjoyable, interesting, unique - this hits all the key points. Congratulations on such an impressive handling of such a unique vision!

Great song!

Maybe the next licensed CD project could include a karaoke disc.

Astounding how well the original melody fits this style. Or rather how well this cover embraces the original, still making it something entirelly new.

Man, Darangen, I'm thrilled to death to hear another ReMix from you again, and I honestly think this is one of my favorite songs I've heard from you. The lyrics and arrangement fit the Town theme so well that it got a big smile out of me. Having grown up in the 90's hearing a lot of songs in this style, it reminded me of just how catchy those energetic choruses can be. Bravo, I really enjoyed this.