I Would Like to Thank You Guys

TheChargingRhino

I have gotten Chiptunes from you guys before a few years back.

I downloaded the Star Fox and Star Fox 2 chips today, and was surprised to find out that you guys had included some "audio" clips. Really, like, really, that is awesome.

I have been looking for "Scramble/Emergency Call" FOREVER. 

So, thanks for that.

I don't know if every game has a chip tune (Sorcerian, I'm looking at you), but we're lucky that a lot of games HAVE Chiptunes available to download, because then, as us remixers, we can listen to the tracks, learn the notes, and then remake the tracks or remix them however we wish.

Like what I've been doing.

So, I'd like to thank the mods, the judges, everyone who has made albums, basically EVERYONE on this site, for making of all this possible.

We're not just remaking video game music.

We're PRESERVING IT. 

And that's awesome.

So, let me say this again.

THANK YOU. 

For helping me become a better composer in general, telling me off cause I DID deserve it, and lots of other stuff.

Dark, thank you for giving me a warning post that will never go away (?)

Nika, GSO, DMT, and others for helping me with Pieces of Courage. (After this WHOLE TIME, I have completed Dark World. You're welcome.)

You guys over at Lylat System CLEAR for getting us this far. (WE'RE CLOSE LETS GOOOOOOOOOO!)

Pichu, Classic, and others for helping me with Records. 

Nika, DS (Where are yooouuuuu), and Classic for helping me with our collab (That is the awesomeness of rockish synth)

Gario for telling me to resubmit my failed application (yeah, I know it was a cover, I learned from that. Might remake it later...?) and reviewing various tracks...

And lots of other people that I maybe have forgotten their names on here.

One last thing. 

On the Star Fox 2 Chiptune list, "Corneria" is misspelled in the track names, there are multiple. You guys spelled it "Coneria". You forgot the first "R".

Please fix.

Thanks for everything. No, I'm not leaving for a LONG TIME, I'm simply thanking all of you.

I have no idea if anyone had thanked you guys before, but, if not,

Allow me to be the first. 

~TheChargingRhino