JerseyDevil456

Darkstalkers - Felicia's Theme Song

14 posts in this topic

I would like to request a remix of Felicia's Theme from Darkstalkers/Vampire Savior & the remix should be in the style of Duke Ellington-style jazz (jazz is the genre for this remix). Felicia the Catwoman is one of my favorite Capcom Fighting Characters (Others being Skullomania, Dhalsim, Amingo, Yun, Sodom, & Firebrand) and I want her theme song to be remixed by you guys at OC Remix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m-B1RxQDqY

Hope someone can take a crack at my remix request. 

I don't have the talent, the software, nor the instruments to do it myself. So please, consider my remix request, OC Remix remixers.

I don't think I can do "Duke Ellington-style jazz" but I think I'll give it a shot some time. I've got a very eccentric and somewhat mellow approach to electronic music (I'll provide an example). Do you know where I can find a midi for the piece (I can't find any at all and need a good starting point)? Felicia is a great character. 

JerseyDevil456 likes this

You can try searching it on YouTube, Ronald Poe.

I'm planning on doing a remix of "Felicia Theme" soon and mixing it with "Continue" (DarkStalkers) and some original music. I'm going to have to do the former by ear so yeah ...

I'm not yet sure but it will certainly be a unique interpretation ...

I've been okay but due to a family emergency, you'll have to wait until at least next Sunday. It should be a good remix though ...

I know you've been waiting a while for this one but here's the remix. I did this by ear and mixed in the "Continue" theme from Darkstalkers. I also used the MVC3 version of the theme as a basis and arranged it by ear. Enjoy

Nice, Ronald. I love it. Will you post it on YouTube or is it still a work in progress?