Remorse: Nothing More - Chapter V "Sustenance"

SegaMon

I have the basics of a novel titled Remorse: Nothing More that I would love to publish one day alongside an album with each song corresponding to a chapter of the book. The album would all be orchestral (at least mostly) and each chapter's song would correspond with specific events in each chapter in mood and style. In this chapter, chapter five titled "Sustenance," the main character and the supporting character are resting after spending an entire day burying the martyred townsfolk. This rest after the weary and sad work is what the beginning is based upon. The supporting character then reveals that he grew up and lived some of his adult life as a soldier of the dictatorship ruling over their country. This dramatic revelation occurs with a flashback to his military days and is what the second part is based on. The final part (which hasn't been started--it is only a piano cord at the end) will be the main character staring at the partially burned church as a he falls asleep in prayer.

Even if you don't understand what I'm trying to convey with the story please have a listen to my work in progress. I recently purchased new instruments so I am not that proficient with them yet. I use the DAW FL Studio 12. The following is the link for your listening pleasure. Please, I ask for feedback so that I can finish this piece! I also have a sound cloud account under the name of Tonal Bliss so please check me out. Thank you!

http://www.tonalbliss.com/other/ChV-Sustenance6.mp3