OC ReMix presents & Knuckles! The ultimate album. For the ultimate BADASS.

Liontamer

That would be because Marlon only sung the lyrical parts in the Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 "Unknown from M.E." songs. The lyrics in this track come from the rapping in the Sonic Adventure 1 version, which Marlon did not do. See https://musicbrainz.org/recording/85f77fe2-2790-4791-898c-d51178bc916b.

The internet does not seem to agree whether his name is Dred Foxx or Dread Foxx though.

On 4/1/2017 at 3:50 PM, Arrow said:

That would be because Marlon only sung the lyrical parts in the Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 "Unknown from M.E." songs. The lyrics in this track come from the rapping in the Sonic Adventure 1 version, which Marlon did not do. See https://musicbrainz.org/recording/85f77fe2-2790-4791-898c-d51178bc916b.

The internet does not seem to agree whether his name is Dred Foxx or Dread Foxx though.

I've done a bit of cleanup of the data there, please check here and here and let me know.

I guess I'll have to make a MusicBrainz account for myself later? Neither of those links work unless I log in.

That said, one thing I did have time to look at and noticed an issue with were the release tracks for the album. You've got them tied to individual OCR mixpost numbers, but now that it's not April 1st anymore, those mixposts were wiped from the front page, and have since been replaced with real mixposts using the same numbers (the first of which is actually Jorito's second track on this album), so you'll want to fix the numbers there too.