Trailer Rock

• 2 weeks later...

crank the amp up!!!!!! bass sounding good. tarncegate synthy kinda boring but seeing what you goin for. needs a more biting sound, maybe layer the guitar with another more abrasive sound, a second guitar with a fuzz pedal, or add another synth to kind of help people overlook the guitar. it sounds a little bland by itself. articulations? edgier sound? something anyway.

sorry if i'm being anal but this sounds a little like you wanna master a specific sound so i thought i'd mention ma beef

I like this a lot. I wouldn't say it's bland because I imagine the ideal is for it to be a background track to some action sequence and it would distract the viewer too much. Though I do think the guitar riff is a bit too much of a cookie cutter, if that makes any sense. But the contra-tempo bit at 0:26 is sweet! I specially like the ending and the drumming at 0:13. Overall pretty awesome! Would watch on movies/10.

Is that pic from Underworld?