OCR03529 - Akumajo Dracula X: Rondo of Blood "All I Wanna Do"

Liontamer

I'm getting sort of an 80s, early 90s vibe, which I'm really enjoying. The lyrics are amazing, which is saying something, because I'm not really a fan of lyrics thrown into video game music that didn't originally have any. I also feel like if you took this to a club or wherever, it wouldn't immediately come off as sounding like a video game remix. Great job!

1 hour ago, Liontamer said:

It's dumb to just hate vocal mixes. Words are allowed.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. 

First, I never said hate. I just said they're not really my thing. I also don't like modern country music. So what?

Second, labelling someone "dumb" for their musical tastes is unbecoming for a community leader, immature, and just not very nice in general.

Just now, cortjezter said:

Whoa, whoa, whoa. 

First, I never said hate. I just said they're not really my thing. I also don't like modern country music. So what?

Second, labelling someone "dumb" for their musical tastes is unbecoming for a community leader, immature, and just not very nice in general.

I didn't label you dumb, I labeled "it", i.e. hating vocal mixes, dumb. It's dumb. I'm glad you clarified you don't feel that way; that's good, because it would be a dumb POV.

3 minutes ago, djpretzel said:

Don't mind @Liontamer, he's just cranky after years & years of seeing people pass by AMAZING music due to vocal content; I don't think it's a "dumb" preference, but it can certainly be closed-minded.

Fair enough; to each their own, I say.

And hey, I'm open to vocal remixes...I still listen to all of the new releases to give each a chance and judge them on their individual merits, and in this case, that openness was rewarded. LOVED this one :D

Great work all around. ::thumbs up::

.......WOW!!!

This could have been SO corny and cheesy but amazingly EVERYTHING works!!! The vocals are totally credible for a 90s boys band, the rap is AMAZING, the solo is on point... I am floored!!

This should be the official anthem of an 90's music comeback!!

I will be blasting this in my car this summer thank you very much!!! ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...