Mario Kart 64 - Moo Moo Farm

This is also the same music played in the Yoshi Valley race track.  This is the original music: 

When I was a kid, my brothers and I would race on this track all the time.  Part of the reason was that the music was just so crazy and energetic.  The course itself is also rather chaotic, with the moles popping up in several parts of the track.  There was never a dull moment.  We could never play this course without laughing our heads off.

I would like a remix that captures all of the chaos and energy that the original music and race track has.  I'm not very familiar with styles of music, so the best way I can describe what I'm looking for is to say that I would like it to sound as "redneck" as possible (include the banjo or something like that).  As long as the music is energetic, chaotic, and perhaps even a little bit comedic, I would be satisfied.

On 4/20/2017 at 11:09 AM, Ridiculously Garrett said:

Hmmmm... I just got a melodica. Perhaps I'll tackle this one.

I think the melodica would work perfectly for this song.  It definitely could provide a wacky, energetic tone.

And ragtime might be the better word to describe the style of song.  Like I said, I'm not familiar with musical styles and how to classify them.