Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eitzpii

My First Composition - Evergreen

7 posts in this topic

Yo! I published my first composition on YouTube and i also want to share it with you people here :).

It's quite peaceful track.

Very nice! Though it would be better if it was longer and had a bigger story to tell.

15 hours ago, Nabeel Ansari said:

Very nice! Though it would be better if it was longer and had a bigger story to tell.

Thanks! Yes it's a bit short one :D. I have some plans to continue this track someday, but i just wanted to share it in this form now :).

Sounds like something you'd hear in an old school JRPG. Maybe when you discover a party member's backstory, or you find the town they grew up in. Only it's not what it used to be. Or something. Great work!

On 30.4.2017 at 3:59 AM, eggsngaming said:

Sounds like something you'd hear in an old school JRPG. Maybe when you discover a party member's backstory, or you find the town they grew up in. Only it's not what it used to be. Or something. Great work!

I was actually thinking similar kind of events when i composed this :D. Thank you!

eggsngaming likes this

Awesome!

The only thing I'd add is that I'd love to have those initial harmonics throughout the entire track (or at least for a few more bars).

But still awesome, though.

On 7.5.2017 at 4:48 AM, FTCosta said:

Awesome!

The only thing I'd add is that I'd love to have those initial harmonics throughout the entire track (or at least for a few more bars).

But still awesome, though.

Thanks! Yeah that's a good idea. I will experiment it when i continue this track :)!