Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eitzpii

My First Composition - Evergreen

7 posts in this topic

Yo! I published my first composition on YouTube and i also want to share it with you people here :).

It's quite peaceful track.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice! Though it would be better if it was longer and had a bigger story to tell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Nabeel Ansari said:

Very nice! Though it would be better if it was longer and had a bigger story to tell.

Thanks! Yes it's a bit short one :D. I have some plans to continue this track someday, but i just wanted to share it in this form now :).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like something you'd hear in an old school JRPG. Maybe when you discover a party member's backstory, or you find the town they grew up in. Only it's not what it used to be. Or something. Great work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30.4.2017 at 3:59 AM, eggsngaming said:

Sounds like something you'd hear in an old school JRPG. Maybe when you discover a party member's backstory, or you find the town they grew up in. Only it's not what it used to be. Or something. Great work!

I was actually thinking similar kind of events when i composed this :D. Thank you!

eggsngaming likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome!

 

The only thing I'd add is that I'd love to have those initial harmonics throughout the entire track (or at least for a few more bars).

 

But still awesome, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7.5.2017 at 4:48 AM, FTCosta said:

Awesome!

 

The only thing I'd add is that I'd love to have those initial harmonics throughout the entire track (or at least for a few more bars).

 

But still awesome, though.

Thanks! Yeah that's a good idea. I will experiment it when i continue this track :)!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0