Who the HELL would want to stalk me!!??

HoboKa

Normally, I would be flattered that I've a fan, but it's a real toxic one.  On Soundcloud.  I've had to block him 3 different times, as he'd used slight variations of different profile names (assuming it's a HE, could be wrong), his current profile is Luxray214.  And he keeps pestering me to remix Castlevania 4: Dracula's Theme.  Now, he's following my comments in friends' profiles and responding to me there.  I had to constantly delete his comments on my remix Uploads, because it was just causing me too much anxiety.  I tried PM'ing him to talk some reason to him and it was like he never got my response at all - like it never happened.

I don't know WHY this is particularly getting under my skin...maybe because I'm already in a state of heightened anxiety, but this Luxray214 kid is really causing me a lot of grief.   What should I do???

26 minutes ago, AngelCityOutlaw said:

Very interesting as I've had this happen recently as well.

I'm used to being stalked by bar-crawling cougars, but not people in dire need of a Castlevania mix. It's weird for me.

Cougars eh?  Hopefully not the skags lol.  That must get wearisome esp if you aren't single.  Yeah.  It's very, very weird.  He isn't overly literate either, I'm starting to find.  That makes it even creepier.      >.<

1 hour ago, HoboKa said:

Cougars eh?  Hopefully not the skags lol.  That must get wearisome esp if you aren't single.  Yeah.  It's very, very weird.  He isn't overly literate either, I'm starting to find.  That makes it even creepier.      >.<

Meh, I'm not opposed to older women but there's a limit on age and how creepy you are. =P

Yeah, I thought it was kinda weird, but I haven't been full-on stalked by him. Did he have a picture of that monkey villain from Powerpuff Girls when you talked to him?

23 minutes ago, AngelCityOutlaw said:

Why the hell would he ask me, though? Like, skip over the shitty remixers at least. Guy is desperate. 

Haha, he asked around a lot. I once saw him asking a remixer on YouTube, the remixer did a (not bad) cover of the theme, and that guy answered "meh, i don't like it". What a lil' bitch.

4 hours ago, HoboKa said:

Normally, I would be flattered that I've a fan, but it's a real toxic one.  On Soundcloud.  I've had to block him 3 different times, as he'd used slight variations of different profile names (assuming it's a HE, could be wrong), his current profile is Luxray214.  And he keeps pestering me to remix Castlevania 4: Dracula's Theme.  Now, he's following my comments in friends' profiles and responding to me there.  I had to constantly delete his comments on my remix Uploads, because it was just causing me too much anxiety.  I tried PM'ing him to talk some reason to him and it was like he never got my response at all - like it never happened.

I don't know WHY this is particularly getting under my skin...maybe because I'm already in a state of heightened anxiety, but this Luxray214 kid is really causing me a lot of grief.   What should I do???

Just do a MIDI rip and send that.

In the past (5 years ago or something like that) I also had someone who mailed me a couple of times to ask me to remix some tunes, but he wasn't going so far and he only send a few mails.

Also had some people (woman) who wanted to marry me because they liked a remix I did in 2008 so much...LOL.

5 hours ago, HoboKa said:

What were his profile names?

9 hours ago, Chernabogue said:

I think he asked every person on Vampire Variations for his fucking remix lol

That explains a lot.  I guess...it might behoove us to contact SoundCloud directly.  Because block/report as spam aren't seeming to work.  God damn.  Just thinking about this is making me upset.  Now I know how all of the people felt back in my early 2007-9 days when I was a little shit on AOL and mIRC when i constantly harassed them with needy shit.  Good ole karma eh?  I'm sorry OA and Darkesword T_T 

15 hours ago, Chernabogue said:

I sent him a message a few months ago, telling him that I wasn't interested and that he should stop messaging me. Never got bothered again.

Yeah, that's why I am surprised he's outright stalking people. I just told him that my remixing days were over and he was like "oh, okay" and left me with a link to another Super Castlevania Remix lol.

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Cosmic Prism said:

So I saw this thread a while back lol, and was checking out some of the new remixes posted on Youtube.....when I came across this xD. (The last part is what gets me lol)

Screenshot_2017-06-23-17-51-52.png

Lmao oh man this is gold.

I wonder if this is his approach to dating too?

"I tell ya what: I'll stop stalking you if you go out with me. We got a deal, or what?"

5 hours ago, Cosmic Prism said:

So I saw this thread a while back lol, and was checking out some of the new remixes posted on Youtube.....when I came across this xD. (The last part is what gets me lol)

Screenshot_2017-06-23-17-51-52.png

What video is this on?

EDIT: nevermind, found it. Luxray214's had his comments hidden on the OCR channel now. You won't see him posting this nonsense.