Anyone know what this sound is?

There's a certain vocal synth or sample that I've noticed in a few places and I'm wondering how to properly recreate it
I'll time link some examples

it's also used (unsurprisingly, Bravely Default composer) in a few Sound Horizon songs

Last one might be a real voice but I'm including it cause it sounds close enough.
Anyone know if this is a sample from some sound module, or is it just something you can easily recreate in a synth? I'm not too great at recreating sounds so I thought I'd ask here

Well, you're not going to be able to recreate a female soprano operatic vocalist with a synthesizer.

This is a sound I'd also been trying to hunt for years. There are lots of Soprano solo libraries out for Kontakt now that could do the job, but the closest I get to having this sound is from Omnisphere, which has the vibrato and such built in. That is definitely not a cheap place to get that instrument from, but it's the closest I've heard to what you're going for here yet (and if you're not already loaded up on instruments or are saving up for something, I recommend Omnisphere anyway).

Thanks, I was thinking it had to be a sample from some sound module or something. If I'm remembering correctly, Revo also had that sound in one of his earlier songs before Sound Horizon was a thing, sometime in the late 90s/early 2000s.
I'll look into picking up Omnisphere, I've had my eye on it for awhile

3 hours ago, Nabeel Ansari said:

Huh? There's no one by that name who sang on Ori's soundtrack.

Weird, I swear I remember seeing her name attached to it when the game was coming out, but I guess she didn't. Could've been that someone incorrectly credited the singer in the trailer music or something. Or maybe I'm just remembering a trailer tune that was used. To be fair, a lot of these singers sound the same.

Regardless, she still is a great singer and has been used in a lot of trailers and some video game scores.