Music Programs Compatible with FL?

Yes. What is also very cool is that SAC works with Kontakt, which, in turn, can also with in FL.

Other VSTs that I have found (that work perfectly) are

DSK

Saurus

Nucleus

Reactor (part of Kontakt, right?)

Ableton Lives shows up but can not work with FL.

Which sucks, but whatever.

Any others?

Almost every VST that exists will work fine in FL Studio.

Super Audio Cart is a Kontakt library, it is built to be run inside of Kontakt. You have to run Super Audio Cart in Kontakt. There is no other way to do it. It's like if you have a Wii U game, you have to have a Wii U to play it. Super Audio Cart is the game, Kontakt is the Wii U.

Kontakt itself is a VST, and it will work with any host programs that you can write music in (like FL Studio, Reason, Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Cubase, Studio One, and more). Much like any VST's, they will all work in these programs.

The only time a VST "doesn't work" is if it's poorly coded and unstable, or if FL Studio itself has some obscure issue in the coding. But for thousands and thousands of VST's this is not an issue. Only a small few.

Ableton Live is not a plugin. It isn't an instrument that generates sound or an effect. You can not use it like a VST. It is a host program like FL Studio that you can put VST's inside of, though. So you can use Ableton Live or you can use FL Studio. You pick one.

9 hours ago, Nabeel Ansari said:

Ableton Live is not a plugin. It isn't an instrument that generates sound or an effect. You can not use it like a VST. It is a host program like FL Studio that you can put VST's inside of, though. So you can use Ableton Live or you can use FL Studio. You pick one.

FL Studio itself can be loaded as a VST in other hosts :-P

A feature I'm not sure I fully understand the purpose of.

1 hour ago, Nabeel Ansari said:

Yeah definitely something you need to mention to someone who's still struggling to learn what a VST actually is definitely not confusing them at all

You really think the OP is so dumb that after reading this that she wouldn't figure out that a VST is

22 hours ago, Nabeel Ansari said:

It isn't an instrument that generates sound or an effect. You can not use it like a VST

within a program like FL Studio.

Which itself can double as a VST plugin within another host. A somewhat unique feature that could be advantageous if you find some use for it.

Like, excuse me for thinking maybe this person can grasp a concept after sufficient explanation is provided and then understand a simple extension of that concept.

11 hours ago, TheChargingRhino said:

I have tried a few out.

DSK. 

Saurus Demo

Nucleus Demp

Kontakt

Reactor

Lord of the Springs

and a few others that I forgot the names to.

You might already know this, but it is worth mentioning in case you don't (I made this mistake at first), you included it in your list of VSTs you've "tried out" and no one said it in this thread so:

That it's only the Kontakt Player that is free. Many libraries (like Super Audio Cart) do work with it and include the player, but many of them require you to own the full version of Kontakt, which is independent of the "kontakt player".

In case you don't have the full version of Kontakt and want to upgrade in the future, be sure to check if any of your "player"-compatible libraries make you eligible for their "crossgrade" discount pricing!

On 5/7/2017 at 4:52 AM, TheChargingRhino said:

I have tried a few out.

DSK. 

Saurus Demo

Nucleus Demp

Kontakt

Reactor

Lord of the Springs

and a few others that I forgot the names to.

Yeah, well... it's good that you can load VSTs into FL. But we know you can. So can we... So, how about going to something like https://www.kvraudio.com/q.php and searching for free VSTs (by name, developer, etc) and discovering what you actually like? Your original "question" was really, "tell me what VSTs are out there!", but now it's sounding more like, "tell me what VSTs I like!". You should know your tastes better than other people do, so how about you give that shot, eh?

Here's an example search for a free, released VST software EQ plugin effect for Windows sorted by user rating, with results displayed in a table.

On 5/5/2017 at 0:54 PM, TheChargingRhino said:

What is it?

It's a plugin/synth that features a TON of stuff. Lots of great analog synth sounds for leads, pads, etc. Also lots of good choir sounds that sound really clean. Omnisphere 2 is the current version. This video pretty much sold me on it. 

The variety of sounds it comes with is so huge, I almost always use the search bar to find it.