OCR03546 - Final Fantasy VIII "Attack on Dollet"

Oh my God! What a majestic debut! This is one of the most jaw-dropping remixes I've grabbed recently. I'm not huge fan of some of orchestral remixes, but I looooooooove such epic cinematic sonic journeys with a touch of modern aesthetics.This is like watching some thrilling movie, when you're hooken right from the very beiginning and don't want to miss a single second. I bet I'm gonna listen to nothing but this song the next few days (maybe even a couple of weeks?). Guys, download this breathtaking masterpiece right now! And, of course, looking forward to more posted works!

Wow, this is impressive. Perfect song for this kind of epic treatment, and the remixer nails it - it almost gives a bit of a God Of War type of feel. That said, this mix really gains strength as it goes along, and some of its best parts are its calmer sections, particularly 1:30-1:45 and 1:55-2:08. Serious props for the pause-and-release around 2:10 into the ramp up. Man, this was just so enjoyable. Great job!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...