MnP 74: Final Fantasy Legend 2 - Battle

HoboKa

8 hours ago, Zorrakh said:

Thanks, everyone! These contests are always a lot of fun, and it's been a great way to work on various aspects of music and I enjoy it quite a bit. Hope you like the next source tune!

And it's always a pleasure to be your guys' host - congratulations on the win Zorrakh ;)  (edit) Source Tune is a real nice pick, I think I'll have to tag an earnest stab at it this time. 

Gario, I appreciate your very constructive criticism of my submission. I agree that the velocities would need a ton of work. As I said, I just did the FFL2 soundtrack in this style purely as a personal labor of love a couple years ago. The "two handed" limitation of the piano is something I'm aware of, but I was never going for realism-- just wanted something cool to listen to in the car! But I did want to thank you for your review and suggestions, and the same goes to hoboka and Zorrakh. Long live this beautiful underrated soundtrack!