Bizarro Sephiorth boss theme ("One Winged Angel" and "Birth of a God" harmonized)

Ronald Poe

I've been thinking about Bizarro Sephiroth being a bonus boss in Kingdom Hearts 3. I think the best theme for that fight would be "Birth of a God" (Final Fantasy VII) and "One Winged Angel" combined in harmony. Is anyone up to the task (I don't care what style it's in as long as the two are mixed in harmony)? If nobody wants to do it, I'll try doing it myself. 
Original version of "Birth of a God".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJXlOVw-TAs
Kingdom Hearts version of "One Winged Angel". I love the shortened arrangement of this version.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjS689rvbOw

• 3 months later...

Symphonic Odysseys did something like this in their encore. They did a really interesting medley that layered let the battle begin, jenova, birth of a god and one winged angel over each other. The execution is a bit awkward in places but I really love the concept and there's a bunch of sections that I think are pretty inspiring and show that these tracks do gel together.

Nice find, man. I really enjoyed it but had trouble making out "Birth of a God" (maybe it was a little subtle compared to "One Winged Angel" and especially "Let the Battle Begin"). I was hoping someone would primarily remix and harmonize "Birth of a God" and "One Winged Angel" (Why hasn't anyone here done that). This should suffice for now and was definitely cool.

the birth of a god part is only a short section over the end of the Jenova part leading into the outro (starting at 3:10)

I figured you were looking for something less subtle but I remembered this video and thought it was a good case for doing it since there's an existing example of the tracks mixing well together. For the same reason it might give a bit of inspiration if someone does decide to do this remix (not a job for me right now i'm afraid)