Kirby & the Amazing Mirror: Arranged Soundtrack

pixelchips

I've been working on video game covers and arrangements for the past couple years. I mainly focus on orchestrations, but I like to experiment with all sorts of styles. After about a year of working on and off, I've finally finished my first major project: an album of arrangements for the game Kirby & the Amazing Mirror! While it is by no means perfect, I'm proud of it. That said, I would love some constructive criticism and feedback to help me for future projects.

Things worth noting:
-I use FL Studio and Kontakt 5, and the main audio library I use is the Kontakt Factory Library
-The album has 20 tracks in a variety of styles; some stay very true to the original while others are my slightly different interpretations
-I really went out of my comfort zone with the rock-style tracks. My guitar samples aren't the greatest - I tried to make do with what I had - so bear that in mind
-My biggest struggle comes with the mixing and mastering and general post-production aspects. Any tips about what I could do better in that area would be greatly appreciated

Thanks for taking the time to read/listen! I hope you enjoy it and look forward to some feedback!