OCRA-0008 - Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos

SnappleMan

Hello, and welcome to the Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos feedback and opinions thread!

Here is the link to the project:

www.s3k.ocremix.org

So download it, spread the word, listen to it, love it, hate it, make sweet love to it, and most importantly TELL US WHAT YOU THINK OF IT! :)

Thanks to everyone for their patience and support, I hope all of your waiting has been rewarded, do enjoy this wonderful project, everyone!

Only tomorrow? Shame on you, man, shame on you!

I'm currently getting it via torrent, and i'll leave it on to help seeding for sure. I remember hearing WIPs for a few of the songs that are on that project, and i doubt people will be decieved by it. Congrats to anyone who worked on this! :D

106 - Daniel Baranowsky - Knuckleduster (Marble Garden).mp3 don't run on windows media player...why?o.O

It runs on WMP. All I did was change the tags so they'd show up in the folder it was stored in.

But regardless.. use something else.

Anyways- unsurprisingly, house and Snapp's songs are the best ones yet.

Its great how mixed up alot of it is. Perhaps I'm saying that because Knuckleduster is where I'm up to, and people are saying that's one of the more mixed tracks (great btw). Nevertheless, all the tracks I've heard are sounding like they've had alot of thought put into them so they really stand out as new music.

I'm sad that of the 16 teaser tracks, only 14 are available.. I really wanted to hear that Sir Nuts one. :(

Excellent work anyway guys.

Edit - 2 tracks later - And God bless you for some original Icecap... and purely piano.. so good and deliberating.. thank you so much.